Based in Chicagoland, Helander Metal Spinning Company has three locations, encompassing 80,000 square feet, dedicated to our in-house metal spinning, hydroforming, machining, and value-add services. Each building is set up for our specific capabilities and services.
HMS Co. Abrasive Polishing & Welding
833 N. Ridge Ave., Lombard, IL (“833”)
- Polishing: Finishes from 36 to 250 grit
- Nadcap Accredited GMAW (MIG), GTAW (TIG), Soldering, & Automated Seam Welding
- Carbon Steel up to 0.375″ thickness
- Aluminum up to 0.750″ thickness
- Stainless Steel up to 0.250″ thickness
HMS Co. Headquarters and Forming
(Metal Spinning and Hydroforming)
931 N. Ridge Ave., Lombard, IL (“931”)
Built in 1993, 931 has been Helander Metal Spinning Company’s headquarters and primary manufacturing facility for 30 years. Our metal spinning, hydroforming, and receiving operations, as well as our administrative offices are located at this location.
- Metal Spinning: Materials up to 0.250″ thickness & 100” diameter
- Hydroforming: 15”, 20″, and 25″ presses that can produce draw depths 7” to 12” with 12” to 19” diameters
HMS Co. Machining
1393 W. Jeffrey Dr., Addison, IL (“1393”)
Helander Metal Spinning Company’s continued commitment to investment in advanced equipment and technology, led to our 2021 expansion into 1393, a dedicated CNC machine shop. Our machine shop is equipped with 20 milling and turning centers that can cut almost any metal alloy, including high temp alloys such as Inconel and titanium, with high precision tolerances of +/-.001” and repeatability, making custom machined parts suitable for nearly every industry.
- In-house Tooling & Fixturing